Saturday 6 October 2018

Weekend style, what I wore for Sunday lunch...

It is approaching that time of year again - yes, that tricky transitional dressing phase when it is not warm enough for summer clothes but not quite cold enough for winter ones either. This outfit is actually something I wore way back in March this year for Sunday lunch at one of our favourite places in Wales, The Mulberry. I had this post saved in draft and somehow never got around to posting it, you know how it is - work, life and family commitments often take over everything else.


I find autumn and spring outfits are often interchangeable as they are similar seasons, and since we are again at that time when it is not too hot and not too cold, I thought I would share this spring outfit. Being tall and curvy, dressing for my figure is often a challenge but I love the skinny jeans tucked in to boots look. Along with skinny jeans and boots, I reached for a black v-neck t-shirt, a Stradivarius backpack I purchased in Verona, my trusty Balmain shades and this chunky textured coatigan from Primark which adds some interest to an otherwise plain and casual look.



All in all, I really like this outfit for Sunday lunch and I felt stylish yet laid-back wearing this to enjoy a relaxed meal and a few drinks, followed by a walk around the marina.


The meal itself was just the thing for a chilled out Sunday, we had a Sunday roast and a drink or two at The Mulberry, one of the pubs I love to head for when I really need to unwind. 


We relaxed with a coffee after lunch, before enjoying a walk and eventually heading home. Hours had drifted by without us even noticing and this is just how a Sunday should be spent in my opinion! 




The Mulberry 
Conwy Marina, 
Ellis Way, 
Conwy 
LL32 8GU




What do you all think, do you like to head out for a Sunday lunch now and again and what is your go-to Sunday style? Thanks for reading and I can't wait to hear your thoughts!  


Until next time,

Camille

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment